Enrollment for the Airman Leadership Distance Learning Course will no longer be accomplished through the local base education office, but rather on-line via self-registration through the Air University Student Information System (AUSIS) website located at https://ausis.maxwell.af.mil/SIS/app . If you cannot gain access with the previous website, please try https://www.my.af.mil/aurepmprod/SIS/app using the same steps below.
Note: These instructions below must be completed from af.mil domain (government computer) using a valid CAC.
Steps for account creation are as follows:
(1) New AUSIS Users Only – Click on CAC Login
(2) Select a Certificate and click “Ok”
(3) Fill in all the “Required Information – Bolded Items,” Click “Next” to continue
(4) Read the “Create Account” information
(5) Click on “Login to AU Portal”
(6) Click “Request Student Access” button. Read/Accept the disclaimer
Note: All items with a RED * must be provided to successfully create an account, with a special note to the following fields:
Service: Active Duty – Air Force Enlisted
ANG – Air National Guard Enlisted - (EAD)(Full Time)
ANG – Air National Guard Enlisted - (Non EAD) (Part Time)
AFRC – Air Force Reserve Enlisted – (EAD)(Full Time)
AFRC – Air Force Reserve Enlisted – (Non EAD) (Part Time)
(7) To locate your Test Control Facility (TCF), click on the “Change” link next to the “Select TCF” field Select your state and pick the TCF Zip location where you will be testing.
(8) Enter your DSN or Comm Phone, Email and Confirm Email
(9) Once all items with a RED * are provided, click the “Save” button
(10) Under the “Select a program to enroll in”, Select “ALS DL (Course 3 Version 1)” Read and check each of the course acknowledgments
(11) Again, verify that your selected TCF is correct and click the “Enroll” button
After successful enrollment, you will received a system generated email with details on accessing your course through the Air University Student Information System (AUSIS) website
Do not include any PII with your Ticket.
If you have any problems contact the Distance Learning help desk at DSN 596 1736 or COMM 334 416 1736