To create an ESO Advisor account in AUSIS:
- Go to https://auportal.maxwell.af.mil/auportal/welcome.AirUniversity and create a new account
- Under New User Account
- Either click “Use CAC” if they have ready CAC access or “None of the Above” to use only a username/password
- Click Create New Account
- Fill in all fields, including Personal Information, Current Contact Information, and Official/Work Information.
- Click Save
- Request an ESO Account
- Log into https://AUSIS.maxwell.af.mil/SIS/app (You should be directed to a screen with three options for enrollment.)
- Select ESO Access
- A new screen will open, fill out all information on that screen
- Submit a trouble ticket in the helpdesk (www.auaeducationsupport.com) and state that you need an ESO account in AUSIS.
Note: You will be required to email an official copy of your TCO appointment letter signed by your commander to be granted access to AUSIS. Final instructions and email address for TCO appt letter submission will be in the trouble ticket reply.